Reporting to the President, the Marketing Director is responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined marketing and communication strategy in a manner that supports consistent business growth.
- Enhance and maintain the social media strategy
- Utilize strong analytic ability to assess performance of marketing campaigns
- Oversee the development of marketing communications including branding, public relations, advertising, community activities and collateral
- Oversee and enhance digital marketing strategy to achieve desired goals
- Strong track record of performance excellence in consistently meeting targets and objectives
- 5 years in progressive marketing roles
- Demonstrated experience with web-based marketing including SEM, SEO, email, social media and online advertising
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related discipline
- Recognized ability to lead a proactive marketing organization and ensure accountability for results that maximize contribution to business objectives
- Strong analytic skills including Website analytic tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Team player with leadership abilities
Position is full time. Full time benefits include; 401K with match, Health Insurance, Paid Vacations and Holidays, Competitive pay based on experience.